VIRUS 215 - neutralisation with UV rays
VIRUS 215 - ultraviolet light to inactivate microorganisms
UV-C radiation has a photolytic effect on DNA of microorganisms.
The purification effect is obtained with wavelengths below 320 nm, with maximum effectiveness at 260 nm. POKER UV
germicidal lamps emit light at 254 nm, about 85% of maximum effectiveness.
HOW IT WORKS ?
Ultraviolet (UV) purification is a very effective method to clean the air of biological pollutants such as:
• fungal spores
UV germicidal lamps can be installed in ventilation ducts to clean the air passing through them. UV air purification is more economical and efficient than other air filtration and cleaning methods.
• Effective purification without chemicals
• Long lifetime due to specifi c coating
• Electronic components from renowned manufacturers
• Fast and easy installation
• Easy exploitation
• Wide range of applications
• Pharmacies (drugstores)
• Doctors’ practices
• Clean rooms
• Offices with or without air-conditioning systems
• Cars, buses (planned maintenance break)
• Storage rooms
• Food processing
• Rooms with frequent public access
• Animal stalls